safe program and safe hard ware

mansoreh

hi folks
I did plc programming with other plcs but it is first time that i should program s-7 siemens for a project in cement factory
Where can I found some example in s7 programming(not simatic manager samples)
I am looking for some tricks in s7 (for example some lines in program to check hard ware to avoid
danger or how can I mange memory and some tricks for safer program and so on you know it is really useful to see others sample
)what do you suggest in hardware for more security and be safe(such as RCCB or so on )

One major question: are you talking about S7-200 or S7-300/400? There's a huge difference between the two.

Kind regards,

s7-300 and 400
I need some info about security and be safe in work you know plc control everything so we should be careful