SafeZone Safety Laser Help

Ryan_Flowers

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello again!

I have a new piece of equipment and there is a SafeZone Safety laser attached to both sides of the traversal unit (442L-SFZNMN A). One side operates just fine but running it to the other side is currently a no go. The laser on this side is sensing objects in the field no matter what orientation I put it in or if I clean the protective cover with alcohol. It doesn't show any errors or faults, just that it senses objects in two of it's fields, when the previous day it did not and functioned normally. It looks like someone may have hit the device, but no telling when or how, and the bracket is only slightly bent. No other damage to the cover or housing is detected.

Manual Here

I tried to see if I can use SCD software for it, but after I downloaded "SafeZone Safety Laser Scanners" v3.02.05 from RA Compatability and Downloads, it won't allow me to continue unless I give it a serial number. Of which I do not possess.

SCD User Manual Here

Can someone point me in the direction of some help with this? I am definitely not familiar with this type of device.

Thanks in advance.