saia brugess pcd2 m110 upload

anand_bin

helo sir /madam
i have a old saia burgess pcd2 m110 plc.(1996) i down load the pg5 from the net and i am able to communicate .(i am able to upload the program in upl format ).but i am unable to read it o_O.will any body help me with the procedure how to go about it .i want to read this in ladder format is it possible :confused:.plz help me .
anand

hello, may be it is too late to reply you well in 2010 i'm not yet a member in this forum but it could help people who search this information. well when you upload the upl or pcd file go to pg5 than tool than click on disassembler and choose the number of files you want to create. go to program files in pg5 click right than "add files" and add the file(s) created .dsr this is your program written in il instructions.