Scheneider M340 Tasks-Mast-Sections not Open

macedoethomas

Dear Colleagues ,

We upload a program from a M340 Scheneider PLC but we can´t see the content is inside sections of Tasks - Mast - Sections (there is a small locker beside the tasks).
As we are not experienced with this PLCs the question that come up are:

1. Can we open these tasks only with Uploaded program?
Comment: The original software was lost , so we don´t have the original project , only a CFcard pluggued into PLC and the uploaded program.

If we could open the tasks then we could see the program and evaluate why the can open network is in faulty with Altvar 31 connected to PLC.

Below the image of tasks to illustrate the problem.
plo6WxQop

Any comment or help would be really appreciate.

Regard ,
TM

You are going to have to contact Schneider directly to get past this. Program is password protected

Dear Chud,
Thanks for you explanation. Since this topic was posted we were looking for the source program , and seems that it was found. I should have this answer up to the end of this week.
Regards ,
TM

For opening sections you need still password also for offline, it is also password protected same way than online view.

Dear Lare ,
Thanks for your comments.
I didn´t know that I need password even to see program offline.
Well considering that if I don´t have password , it will not be useful have the source program, once will not be possible see program doesn´t matter if offline or online.
Does anyone have experience if Scheneider can read a protected program?
Did anyone use this Scheneider service before?
Regards ,
TM

You can ask, If they will open it. You should contact to origanal programmer/company. They should have password.

Can you post *.sta file here?

Dear Lare ,
After quite hard work I got the password , but if you do want the .sta file , please do send me a private message that I forward it to you.
Best Regards ,
TM