Scheneider sd328au25s201 stepper drive

Hasitha

Dear Team,

Im facing a difficultly finding a forward and reverse operation of a steeper motor with Scheneider SD328AU25S201.
My motor model is POSITEC VRDM 3910/50 LWC

I can change the rotating direction after changing the parameter and giving a drive a restart. but in my particular application i need to change the forward and running directions by changing the digital inputs to the drive.

Please advice....

Thank you.

Dear gclshortt,

I am already referring to the manual u have sent me. According to my knowledge what i have to do is i need to configure LI 1,LI 2.LI 3,LI4 digital inputs in to Enable positive motor move and Enable negative motor move functions and Enable & Halt.(Im using Oscillator mode on Local control method)

But what i cant find is how to change the relevant inputs assignments in the drive.
I0O-L1 1 is the parameter i need to change and i cant find it on the drive yet.currently im using the drive operator panel for the commissioning and if you know the software and the required drivers and communication cable plz let me know.

And finally thank you very much for the quick concern.