Schneider Concept question

Steve, I gave up on copying concept files years ago. The only safe way IMHO is to do an ASCII export and then an ASCII import to rebuild the whole thing.

Good luck

(8{)} :) .)
(Yosi)

Yosi, I'm not sure what you're trying to tell me. Do I have to get the OEM to create a new asc file using the old version of Concept and then import that using my version of Concept?

I have a zip file from the OEM. It contains a full set of project files including the asc file. I don't know for sure, but I expect the OEM used a version of concept that worked with the prj file (and the rest of the files in the project) to create the asc file.

I have tried several time to import the asc file supplied by the OEM. Each time I do, when I try to open the prj file created by the import procedure, I get the "Object not found in database" message I described earlier.

Steve,

Could you open the asc file with Wordpad utility and tell me the software version of OEM project (see under "BEGIN PlcCnfDb").