Schneider Modicon Concept 2.5 Elementary Question

mbd0722

Schneider Modicon Concept 2.5 Elementary Question

Question - How do I copy the running Schneider Modicon Concept version 2.5 PLC program project that is located on an Operators Workstation to an off-line location for storage. Do I need to copy the entire directory folder(s) or the .PRJ project file only?

Equipment: Quantum Series Redundant PLCs, IBM 7581 Operators Workstation computers
Software: Concept 2.5 SR2, GE Proficy HMI/SCADA iFix HMI, MS Windows NT4

Thank You

Assuming the project is named xyz, you'll want all of the files named xyz.* (xyz.prj, xyz.p1, etc) along with the directory named DFB (if there is one). If the project isn't stored in the Concept directory you'll also want the DFB subdirectory from the Concept directory.

You could also use the Concept Converter program and select "Export Project with used DFB's" to get a single file export of what you need.