schneider electric programming software

Schneider has lots of different programming software. Some have trials like Citect & Vijeo Designer. Can you state what exactly you need? Look up products & services section on their website.

Schneider has lots of different programming software. Some have trials like Citect & Vijeo Designer. Can you state what exactly you need? Look up products & services section on their website.
how can i install the schneider electric software in windows 7 ?

me getting a error saying verison is not compactable and all.....

You have asked a question that nobody can answer. Schneider Electric is a very big company with many programming softwares for many different products, PLC, HMI, Drives, Energy management and many others.
You must specify what you need answers for. If you do not ask a proper question then you cannot expect a proper answer. The people that offer help here do it on a voluntary basis in their spare time, and as such will not invest time in extracting information from you.
Help yourself first, by clarifying your requirements.

You have gone from asking where you can get an undeclared software, to how can you install same undeclared software in Windows 7. We're not psychic! Maybe we should be grateful you said 7?

Go to this page:

http://www.schneider-electric.com/s...tion-control/download/download-documents.page

In the "Choose a function" drop down menu select "Software". Then in "Choose a range" drop down menu select the software you need help with.

Then type it here in the forums. We can't do anymore for you until you do.

PL7 V4.5 SP5 works under Windows7 32 bit but not on Windows 7 64-bit
Unity V7.0 works under windows7 64 bit