Schneider machine expert baisc: Retentive timer

Varri

Greetings!

I am working on a system for controlling various pumps on a recipe that is time based.

In schneiders machine expert basic there is a option for retentive timers, but no way to reset them. I want these scenarios:

pause = retentive timers
fault = retentive timer
stop command = reset timers

I mase a sucsessful function for moving the elapsed timer value to memory, and then adding it so timer preset and using that as a condition for next step. But its a lot of logic to add when you have some timers šŸ™ƒ

Any tips for this case? šŸ¤žšŸ»

Similar Topics

Hello, As part of our project, we are using an M241 controller. This controller interfaces with an industrial computer and a router via a switch...
Replies
Views
I've searched and I can't find anywhere to trigger a compilation of the program without going into simulation mode and back out. Does any one...
Replies
Views
Hello dear experts, I incurred in an anomaly while working with HMISCU devices by Schneider. I downloaded the program and everything seems to...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've been trying to develop modbus rtu program between uv balasts and plc ı'have 6 slave balast.I am reading fault run voltages etc...
Replies
Views
Dear All, I need to know if I have a pressure analog signal input(4-20mA) and need to get an output analog signal (0-10VDC) to a pump controlled...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom