School Project help

Acnexus

Hello everyone, I'm obviously new here. And I would like to ask a question.

I wanted to do a project on garage doors using the PLC, however I would like to use a wireless transceiver that would be hooked up to a display. Just like the new modern cars/cellphones except using breadboards.

Would it be possible?
What type of motors would I need to control the speed of it?
Would i be able to use timers to control the time I press the UP button on the LCD screen, for a delay?

Last edited:

Similar Topics

What am I doing wrong? This is a project for school and I thought I had it until I added the JMP/LBL instruction set to work as a loop. When I...
Replies
Views
So I want to write a plc program to control this water flow process system. I'm having issue with these parts, and a hard time finding data about...
Replies
Views
I have a project for school that has been holding me back from moving on to the next project. We are using Allen Bradley is there anyone that...
Replies
Views
I would appreciate it if somebody could help me out with some ideas for my school project. Our project is to build something that will use the...
Replies
Views
I am working on a school project, I have most of my program done but i need to add another operation. the teacher called it a watchdog timer but...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom