SCL-500 Last major error code

Hi there,
we have situation a compressor unit PLC faulted, the cause is unknown as it lost coms before it was taken offline by unknown reason. when it shutdown, the unit lost power and it needed a completed restart, therefore we didnt have chance to get any log details. The only clue that we have is the last major error which is (S:54) 159h. Unit is back online and running, but we are curious to find what is the cause of error. does anyone have ever seen the error code 159h? the SCL-500 instruction set reference manual doesnt have this error code 159h.

if you can pass your experience on this matter, would be appreciated it.
Thanks
Thushi :):):)

xx59 A specialty I/O module has not
responded to a command as being
completed within the required time
limit.
A specialty I/O module did not
complete a command from the
processor in the time allowed.
Refer to the user manual for the
specialty I/O module. You may have to
replace the module.