SCL loop through bits

Hello again,

SCL struggles continue but this time I'm trying to scan for 0 statuses in an array of boolean variables. Any ideas how to implement this?

maybe something

FUNCTION FC100 : VOID
VAR_TEMP
i: INT;
END_VAR

VAR_INPUT
in1 : arr_data; //data to compare, UDT array of bool [1..100]

END_VAR

VAR_IN_OUT
bit_count : INT; //bit counter
END_VAR

VAR_OUTPUT
cmp : BOOL; //compare result

END_VAR

bit_count:=0;

FOR i:=1 TO 100 BY 1 DO

IF in1.data = false THEN

bit_count:=bit_count+1; //counting bits with false-state

END_IF;

IF bit_count >0 THEN //count >0, at least one bit is false
cmp:= true; //set bit

ELSE
cmp:=false; //all bits are are true

END_IF;

END_FOR;

END_FUNCTION

Last edited:
Lare: that's more or less what I tried earlier myself. My DB consists of couple integer values and then an array [0..100] of bool. How can I access the array of my struct loop through that in SCL?

(y)

Pseudocode have little typing error.

End_for should be before

If bit_count>0 then

otherwise "cmp" can have 0-status for onescan even that there is bits with "1" status on array.