Searching for specific UniOp driver version

adickson1169

I'm Troubleshooting a crashed operator panel and have gotten to the point where I am 95% functional.

I am looking for the Exor UniOp DKC driver, but driver version 4.05. (not sure what the dll version is.) All the versions of the Designer software have driver version 4.09 and 4.10 included, neither function correctly. The file is D32UPLC021.dll.

4.09 is more functional than 4.10, so I would be willing to try any files older than 4.09. Thanks for the help!

Similar Topics

is it just me, or has something happened with the google search when using chrome? looks likes safari on mac is ok, but edge/chrome on windoze has...
Replies
Views
Besides using BootP in the past, I am relatively new to having to look for privately addressed devices in many control networks. All of the...
Replies
Views
Good morning, could anyone recommend a 24VDC pulse counter which counts up or down to a preset #? Once it reaches this number, send a 24VDC back...
Replies
Views
Hi, Using FactoryTalk View SE version 9.0. Wondering if someone can help me as to whether or not I can search an entire display for instances of a...
Replies
Views
Is there any way to stop a search from finding a text string inside a sub-tag name. For example: if I'm searching for "run" ... I only want to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom