Second Post - Any Panelmate HMI users out there?

Sliver

Hi it's me again,

Any one using Panlemate HMIs?
I am trying to incorporate graphic symbols into our Panelmate (PM3000C) displays and was wondering if anyone had created their own symbol library or knew of an online source?
Our process is mostly material handling and hydraulic power units.
The symbols (bitmaps..) that come with the configuration software are second rate at best. If I could figure out the method of posting graphics we may be able to set up a thread that could act as a resource for posting custom symbols.

Thanks, Brian.

Similar Topics

Hello all I have the opportunity to buy some second hand unused components, they are Siemens motor modules, a CPU, inputs and outputs. I have...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I have a 1769-L16 that I inserted a 1769-L35E into. I was expecting it to create module defined tags automatically in my controller...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I'm not super familiar with Cnet, so I'd like some insight from people with more ControlNet experience than I. We have a controllogix...
Replies
Views
Hey All, i took a bit of a gamble today. I bought a second hand version of Studio5000, FTView Studio, FTView Studio ME. I have been using...
Replies
Views
I am controlling an EZMarquee display (EZMR-2L10C-E) by EZAutomation with a L82 AB PLC over ethernet. According to their installing/setup guide...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom