Seeking Advice..

I should possibly purchase an Allen Bradley I suppose. Thanks again!
Well, no, you have to go with what you can use and afford to buy. But the number of people who will be familiar with and could help with the Marsh Bellofram Digitec will be a lot smaller than for some other PLC brands such as Automation Direct, Siemens, Omron, and Allen Bradley.

Similar Topics

Hello Everyone !! Thanks for taking your time out to read the post. Aim: To automate the counting process. 1. I have attached the example of a...
Replies
Views
I am a rookie automation technician of about 9 months now. I took advanced PLC classes before my current and first automation job. Before that, I...
Replies
Views
Hi all, One of our latest projects is to replace an S7/300 unit that has profibus and OSI net I/O components with a L33ER and 1794-AENTR modules...
Replies
Views
Greetings All, I recently decided to start freelancing in Controls and Automation part time, most of my experience has been with Rockwell...
Replies
Views
I'd like to display 2 weights at an operator station on the plant floor. These two weights are in our L71 PLC as a DINT but I can easily convert...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom