Send Sms with Micrologix 1100 ?

Jampy

Hello,
I would like to know if I can send SMS with Micrologix 1100 through the serial port or I need buy another card.

Thanks.

Yes, it is possible, everything ... just joking.

Depending on what type of GSM/GPRS modem you are using, you will find a set of AT commands.
The trick is to create a table which contains your messages, including the AT prefix.
Keep in mind that the modem sends info back if the message has been send or not.

Good Luck

Similar Topics

Hello Experts.... Could anyone guide me that in one application I have to send SMS data using GSM module & Micrologix PLC. By reading some...
Replies
Views
Hi fella's, Well, I have trawled the forum and the internet the last 90 minutes looking for some answers. Today I have been working on a Omron...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking guidance on configuring my Rockwell Allen-Bradley PLC logic to enable SMS sending through my Secomea module. While I have...
Replies
Views
Looking for a stand-alone cellular radio for service in the USA - 24Vdc powered, - DIN rail mount, - remote mount antenna (to mount outside the...
Replies
Views
Hello my friends, I hope you can help me I want to send alarm SMS from a Siemens S7 PLC 200 to a phone via a GSM modem 2N Easygate, I tested the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom