Sending 0-10v through a 0-5v I/o

Originally posted by Sprayman:

From what i can see there is already a voltage divider in there? So if were to just go the resistor route, those 2 inside would be in series, so I would need to add a 20kohm outside between the input and ground?

Looks to me like that would do it.

Keith

You are correct. I read what I wanted to read from your post. Not what you wrote.
Connect the resistor in series between the sensor and the input terminal.

Keith

Similar Topics

Hello everybody, I'm currently working on a project where I need to implement an IoT platform based on Microsoft Azure Cloud. Communication is...
Replies
Views
I’m attempting to send a temperature from a SLC-5/02 to an EZiMarquee display. The vendor said to use a MSG instruction to send the data to the...
Replies
Views
Hi I need to send a null command down a comms port. But in the crimson software when i used /x00 it coming back "Cannot use null character is...
Replies
Views
I've been having some trouble figuring out how to get the ip address for the mail relay server, is it something that I need to create separately...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, We have Silo System which has temperature sensor and these sensor data will be communicating through RTU unit to the Dedicated PC...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom