Sending a tag value through Email on a 1769-L32E processor

KeiBo

I am able to send a email to myself through a message command, but not sure how to translate a tag value, any help would be appreciated.
Thanks!!

You would have to move the value into a string tag in order to be emailed out

I think you can Use a COPy instruction to get the data into the String.data[0] location

Thanks LukeNewman for your reply. Do you know of any examples how to get it into my message?

Thanks you Ken Roach, I appreciate your reply. I'll go on tech connect and check it out.

Similar Topics

I have a graphic that has a display selector drop down object. The selector object allows the operator to select from one of 16 shifts. When...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have 6 fillers, which all run the same. I want to send a value to the same tag address in each of the fillers using FactoryTalk Studio ME...
Replies
Views
Hi there, This is my first post on these forums so i'll say Hi here! I've got a bit of a query, relatable to analytics and getting data out of a...
Replies
Views
Objective. I am trying, as the subject says, to gather tag values, put them in a .txt file, then I want to send them out over the email activex...
Replies
Views
Hi, I created my own tag (6 reals and 2 dints). I tried to send it via msg to another PLC, and error 16#0013 "configuration data size too...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom