Sending Messages from Panelview 550 to an EZMarquee Display

crawfie69

I would like to send messages using Print Only Objects from the printer port on a Panelview 550 to an EZMarquee display. I have managed to get some messages to display. I have an EZMarquee that has 4 rows with a maximum of 20 characters. I want to display the same message on the same row every time its triggered eg,

SHIFT COUNT- 123
BATCH COUNT- 123
DOWNTIME/MINS- 123
ALARM MESSAGE

Any ideas?

Similar Topics

I am attempting to write a LD5000 program that will use Internal programs to optimize the design. For example, I wrote the program heavily...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Micro 1400 that I have a project for. I am trying to make it send and receive data via UDP. I have followed the Rockwell guide but...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am trying to restrict the number of messages sent and received via MicroLogix 1500 to SLC 5/05. Right now the MicroLogix is...
Replies
Views
Hey guys. This is my first time delving into UDP commands, at least from a PLC standpoint. My setup is as follows; Productivity 2000 PLC...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am a complete beginner with CODESys and have been tasked with programming an IFM CR1084 screen to communicate with another device, over...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom