Sensor for counting...

D,

A bag-turner is a cheap mechanical device that mounts on a conveyor. A vision system is a fussy expensive electronic system.....

Two bag-turners are cheap mechanical devices that will turn your bag across the conveyor, let you look at it with some cheap photoswitches, then turn it back again....

A "spacer" is a short section of conveyor that creates a gap between bags. It works by running slightly faster than the main conveyor and zips the bags across the gap. This is handy where you need to take some measurements, but the bags are running too close together....

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hi, I have a sensor that is FALSE when it is triggered, and a setup with boxes running past the sensor. I need to count how many boxes go past...
Replies
Views
Hey All, I am looking for advice on the best prox sensor or device to use in this application. Customer wants to be able to count potatoes...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, We have can counting sensors on all our lines, i am sure all of us know why. So, one of our lines has started counting more cans...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I've an enquiry from our mechanical department to help source out a kind of sensor that is able to detect & count the nuts in a nuts...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I am working with micro850, a proximity sensor (FOTEK, PL-05P) and a 3DOF serial arm robot. I use MC_MoveRelative to control the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom