Sensor Selection for Electric Vehicle Monitoring

Details details sure wish I could remember all.
The "main propulsion" battery with potential from 144 (for DC drive) to 325 (AC drive and max 400 when charging) is not bonded to frame ie "ground".

Original vehicle wiring ie 12VDC is left as original ie bonded to frame

While I am on those dang details the vehicle frame will be bonded to the grounding conductor of AC line brought in for on board charger charging.
Interesting to see what I forget to mention.

THe whole idea here is to have no more than a 10 volt difference between any point on the data logger if it is located in the cab and no "commonality" to anything greater than say 10 or 15 above ground.

Dan

Similar Topics

I am looking for a sensor that is PNP 24V that can sense distance up to 2m, and have had the best luck with lasers. We only need a digital out so...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, Imagine wagons,carts,tables or anything similar that are about 4 feet wide by 8' long riding on a rail system. Each lane of rails...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, Im looking for an inexpensive pressure sensor (yeah, I know im opening a can of worms with that sentence, lol) Its for a home...
Replies
Views
In need a sensor that looks upside down at a metal part. The metal part is at a distance from 100mm to 250mm from the sensor. The whole...
Replies
Views
Hi y'all! I have a general question regarding wire selection in panels and also wiring sensors to PLCs. I've seen plenty of I/O cards in PLCs...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom