Serial connection to Micrologix in VM

roxford

I am trying to connect to my Micrologix using a USB-serial port adapter in a WMware workstation. I get an error for that comm port (Code 31). And cannot connect using the RSLinks. Any tips?

Thanks Ken,

I had the prolific USB-serial controller setup, thinking that since my serial cable was connect USB, that i should set that up. After disconnecting that setting in VM and linkng the serial port instead, it worked!

3-8-2019 2-59-01 PM.png

Similar Topics

Hello, I am building an application in CitectSCADA and I want to communicate with an Omron Sysmac CS1G. The connection between the plc and the...
Replies
Views
:utoh: Hello, today tryed houres to connecting the micromaster 420 of my kaeser compressor to my laptop with the connection kit (MM4...
Replies
Views
We are trying to replace a PLC5 at a remote site with ControlLogix. The site connects with a modem. We verified we could connect to the SCADA...
Replies
Views
Hello all, newbie here and looking for some advice on an old symax 400 plc. Had to set up a win xp machine with intouch wonderware connected to...
Replies
Views
I'm wondering if anyone has much experience with any bluetooth serial adapters and which one to recommend...? I need to remotely monitor the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom