serial to devicenet

hooey

Hi all can I connect a barcode scanner with a 1761 net-dni to a logix processor over devicenet network or is there a alternative.

Omron offers the DRT1-232C2 DeviceNet slave unit. It has 2 RS232 ports and uses explicit messageing to allow serial communication over DeviceNet. You should be able to get more information from the Omron website.

Hope this will help.

Similar Topics

Hi all, Firstly sorry this is so long winded, but at least you get a solid background. Can anyone help with a problem I have with a Device Net...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Does anyone here know of a device which will let me attach a serial hand scanner to devicenet? Obviously it would have to have some...
Replies
Views
Looking for recommendations for USB-C to serial adapters. Mainly used to connect to SLC and PLC5 processors.
Replies
Views
Does anyone know of an AOI using the user ASCII protocol select on the L6x controllers that will talk Modbus RTU using RS-485? Thanks, Trevor...
Replies
Views
I have 9 field devices, three METSEPM5110 power meters and six ACE949-2 rs285 interface modules. I want to read this Modbus rtu data through rs485...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom