Servo drive with MR-JE-10C + FX5U

Lulu33

Hello there!
I try to to drive a HF-KN13 servo motor with a FX5U PLC through MR-JE-10C. I tested the connection between the servo amplifier and the servo motor and it works properly that way. I give command pulses from the PLC with the DDRVI function of the controller but the motor does not start. The connection between the PLC and servo amplifier seems to be right. What could be the problem? Are there any parameters in the amplifier that doesn't let me control the motor from the PLC?
Thanks for your help in advance.

Similar Topics

Hello all, I'm currently working on a servo motor linear positioning system (ball screw). I'm all set up regarding communication between my HMI...
Replies
Views
I am looking for some suggestions on good Ethernet/IP servo drives to communicate with an AB PLC. My customer has a non motion PLC but wants to...
Replies
Views
I am looking to upgrade some of our old Servo Drives to the newer kinetix 5700 style. currently we have 4 1394 axis that are all driven by 5kw...
Replies
Views
Dear all, we have a couple of SSD 637 servo drives that need to communicate trough easyrider. On the parker website you can download easyrider...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom