Setting up S7 CP 343 - 1 to transer to S5

Just to make it harder, I'm working with German COM 143 software. If any one knows how to change this to English with S5 for windows that would be amazing.

Thanks

In Netpro the connection established was no, but i've just tried to do a send from the S7 without the receive, whilst changing the S5 to only receive. The connection looked ok in Netpro, but nothing coming through and the lights on the LAN adaptor go off every few seconds.

What does Active Connection Established in the Netpro? You will see I have it ticked on the 2nd screen shot from the top. Does this mean the S7 becomes the Active station i.e. not the passive station?

I've managed to get the error bit to go to zero on the S7 block fc40. I believe I have a connection to the cp 143 card. I'd really like to know what the A-NR number is suppose to be for the incoming block set on the COM 143 software. There is an obvious A-NR number for the S5 blocks, but nothing for the S7. At the moment I have both the send and receive set to 1. I did realise yesterday I was using the wrong blocks for the S5. I have a CPU 115 and was using blocks for the other PLC types. Still no data though.

As you can see below, my connection is established, but no messages are being sent. I'm stuck.

Hi,
on S5 side you have to call at least the RECEIVE-ALL block if you want to receive data, and SEND-ALL if you want to send data.
Use the parameter ANR which is shown in the NCM config tool.

Hi,
on S5 side you have to call at least the RECEIVE-ALL block if you want to receive data, and SEND-ALL if you want to send data.
Use the parameter ANR which is shown in the NCM config tool.

Hi, thanks for your advise. I am calling in OB1 Send and Receive in the S5.

I'm not sure where the parameters you mention in the NCM for the A-NR is?