Setting up S7 CP 343 - 1 to transer to S5

As you can see, I have a connection. But no data even trying to be sent from the S7 end?

Is the NCM config the same as Netpro config?

I meant the COM 143 program.

I can't see whats inside the FBs you call in your S5.

As I remember (long time ago I did this), you have to call the SND-A (FB126) with SSNR = KY 0,0 and A-NR = KY 0,0.
And also the SEND block (FB120) with the parameters of your connection you have configured in COM 143.

The screenshots show you have configured the SEND with ANR=1, and the RECEIVE with ANR=2.
So I would call the SEND (FB120) with A-NR = KY 0,1

ANR stands for "Auftragsnummer", would be translated to "Job-Number".

The SEND/RECEIVE blocks are relevant for exchanging the data between the CPU and the CP. Your S7 is connected to the CP of the S5, but the S5-CP does'n communicate with the S5-CPU.

I've just noticed this in the NCM manual:

I thin I could have the wrong S7 blocks. So will check now.

I meant the COM 143 program.

I can't see whats inside the FBs you call in your S5.

As I remember (long time ago I did this), you have to call the SND-A (FB126) with SSNR = KY 0,0 and A-NR = KY 0,0.
And also the SEND block (FB120) with the parameters of your connection you have configured in COM 143.

The screenshots show you have configured the SEND with ANR=1, and the RECEIVE with ANR=2.
So I would call the SEND (FB120) with A-NR = KY 0,1

ANR stands for "Auftragsnummer", would be translated to "Job-Number".

The SEND/RECEIVE blocks are relevant for exchanging the data between the CPU and the CP. Your S7 is connected to the CP of the S5, but the S5-CP does'n communicate with the S5-CPU.

Ah, so are you sure that my problem is with the S5 CPU and the CP 143 card?

Ah, so are you sure that my problem is with the S5 CPU and the CP 143 card?

Not sure, but as the connection between the CPs seems to be established, then it looks like the configuration in Step7-NCM and Step5-COM is correct, and a part which has to be programmed is missing.

Have you checked the error return values on S7, and value of PAFE on S5 side? Maybe this gives us a hint where the problem is.

I currently have no access to the project where I have realized this.

I've just took a look in the old COM143 manual. There is also an online status if you are connected to the CP.
The manual says how to get the status:
F2 ONLINE
F1 EDIT
F3 VERB
F4 ONLINE TEST
F4 STATUS

Have you programmed the AG_RECV in the S7? Maybe this is working.

Ok, i'll look at the status on the COM 143 software. What should this tell me?

I have programmed the AG_LRECV in the S7 and it has an error status of 80B0 - The module does not recocognise the data record.

From looking in manuals, it seems I should be in Full_Duplex mode, but when i try to change to that I loose my connection between the CP's.