Shallow DIN mount network switch

You can rotate the SF switch, which swaps the width and heigh, giving you 94.3mm. But if that's still too wide, Ken's response above is the smallest Phoenix has. Exactly 70mm deep, 30mm wide.

If you add the ethernet cables and their connectors, you will find it hard to keep it under 85 mm (with the Phoenix SFN 5TX switch) which was the requirement. Since he has looked at NTRON/Red Lion/Moxa/Phoenix Contact already I am guessing that it is actually a problem or he wouldnt have started the thread.

I think that the Harting switches that Ken linked to are the absolutely smallest.
So I think that the "winner" is either the Harting switches, or the Siemens switch if it is an advantage that the RJ45 ports point downwards.