shematic connection PC to S7 200

ok, I manufacture this circuit I test it, and I post here the result and all that it is necessary to carry out it

ok, je fabrique ce circuit je le teste , et je post ici
le resultat et tout ce qu'il faut pour le réaliser

Bonjour "Paris"... Je suis très intéressé de faire ce cable aussi! Il ne me manque que lui!

Avant de m'y mettre, est-ce que cela a marché? Ça fait déjà un mois de ça! Si oui, quel schéma a tu utilisé finalement? Le beau propre et français ou celui anglais, tout croche et fait à la main :D ? Non j'exagère il est pas si terrible que ça! :D :D
Et je suis preneur de tout conseil que tu pourrais avoir...

Merci!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------
Hi "Paris"... I'm very interested to build this cable me too!
But before to start, I want to be sure that that scheme is fully functionnal and don't have any errors... So, if you succeeded, do you want to tell me which one did you use? And maybe you have advice to give me?

Thank you!!!

salut

oui ça fonctionne parfaitement , je voulais posté le schema
la modif que j'ais faite et le typon
mais...je ne sais pas si j'ais le droit de le faire ..?

(désolé , mais mon français est meilleur que mon anglais !)

yes does that function perfectly, I wanted posted the diagram the modif one that I board made and the offset film but... I do not know if I board the right to do it.?

Last edited:
typon

444zc5.jpg

and if you do not want to make this assembly a simple cable is enough here
the shema cable tested ok!
cables7200simplehs6.jpg

great job paris,, im getting very interested in building this cable
,have you tried programming with it? how does it do?
the PCB looks neat too,,although u could have included the leds there,,great job