Shift register S7 300

Ken M said:
Ali

Why did I have to get a copy of the manual? Why did I have to extract the pages? I'm not the one with the problem.

You did it, because you want to HELP.
You are right I should have done it myself, but I was stumbled by the fact that it is in STL (Greek to me, though I have started to learn), and it is a bit difficult (for me)to understand Siemens language.
Now since you have guided me to the right path, I will follow it and next time try little MORE harder to search for the help file.
Thanks once again, and Regards

Similar Topics

Hi Guys, I am installing a vision system on a conveyor to inspect fill volumes and cap defects on an Eye drop bottling line. The idea is to...
Replies
Views
I am attempting to reject a bottle If the label fails. The rejection works fine at normal line speed but at low speed the rejector fires (air...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I am pretty new when it comes to programming. I am working with CX-Programmer and I am having a problem where I have a sensor on my...
Replies
Views
Hi all, i have a very slow indexing machine where we are looking to make everything as bulletproof as possible, money is not much of a factor...
Replies
Views
Good morning (EST), I am trying to implement the code below in on an S7-1200. It's barely half a dozen instructions, but I am stuck; I have not...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom