Should I find more technical in depth Question's to ask...

showshocka

I've gotten a lot of help from this site and you guys but I wouldn't want to waste any body's time. Should wait and find more technical, in depth Question's to inquire? Just curious.

nope, just ask away ...

if the questions are too dumb, then we'll just ignore them ... (at least the more mature of us will) ...

the main thing is to give us the DETAILS that we need so that we can give you "THE" correct answer - instead of typing a whole boat-load of "well-it-might-be-this" answers and hoping that you'll pick the right one ...

also ...

put some effort into solving the problem yourself - then tell us what you tried - and what the results were ...

final analysis: if we didn't like doing this, we wouldn't be here ... (the pay isn't all that great) ...

"The only really stupid question is the same question someone JUST ASKED and you weren't paying attention to the answer".

A high school instructor told our class that...

No one woke up able to do everything with a PLC that a PLC can do--it takes time and instruction. Either from someone else, a book, or trial and error. I wish I had found this forum long before I did--I'd have made fewer mistakes as I learned.

Ask your questions. You seem to be the kind that does what he can to answer his own question before he has to ask it of someone else.

And rest assured, if you ask a really dumb question, someone here will let you know in a hot minute!