Shut down an output

mildrone,
I tried your solution with kind of simulator.As far I see the power does turn the motor on but the reset is not working the proper way.When it is momentary ON it does not change anything.

Sounds like you may have a Omron PLC. Use a DIFU bit to set the Keep off the Switch that you are using to turn on the motor. This is the rising edge bit for Omron #13 I think and it will allow the keep to be set when the switch is turned on. You will have to turn the switch off and on again to restart the motor.
rehj,
Can you please show me with a logic diagram what you mean?

The solution I posted should work on ANY plc, as it does not use any manufacturer-specific instructions.

But I've spotted a problem with the logic. It will rely on Sw_ON coming on a finite time after Sw_OFF goes off, something that is not always true or consistent.

To that end, I would replace the -|/|- Sw_OFF on the second rung with -| |- Sw_ON, and not bother with the Sw_OFF input at all.

As Gil47 states, A and B are simply internal bits.

The action of the first rung is to produce a one-shot on A from Sw_ON going on. B uis used to deliver the one-shot on A.

This one-shot then acts as a start command for the standard seal-in circuit on rung 2.

Turning the switch OFF (i.e. Not ON), or pressing the reset pushbutton, de-latches the seal-in circuit.