SICK barcode CLV6300 via DeviceNet

feniks

Hi
My task is to connect SICK barcode scanner CLV6300 via DeviceNet witch SLC 500.
I did not have problem with receiving data and decode barcode. i configured scanner with 32 I/O bytes. My question is how send commad to scanner for example "sMN mTCgateon".
There are 5 bytes for DigitalOutput, TelegranLenRes ..Count itp and then is Telegram.
Please help my :)
my email: [email protected]
Thank You very much

Problem was easy for someone who knows how send ASCII command via rs232.
First we send <STX> in hex it is 02 then command for egsample "sMN mTCgateon" ofcourse in hex so it will be 73 4d ...etc. and at the end <ETX> in hex 03. The most important things are: to increase field: OutTelegramCount after each message and send actual lenth of it.
Bye

Connection

How is the SICK scanner connected to DeviceNet.

By using the SICK CDx / CMx Connection Module or ??