SIEMENS ( 27-400 ) time stamp of digital inputs

naishadgosai

Hi,
I Have A Siemens Make S7-400 Plc.
I Want To Know ,how Can I Get The Time Stamp Of Digital Inputs Via Sfc / Sfb ( standard function blocks) Or Any Other Way.

Pls Give Feedback

Do you want to store the date/time that a particular digital input changed state ? (Note that time-stamp is a phrase associated with siemens code blocks) If my suggestion is incorrect, please re-word your query giving more detail about want you are trying to do.

Special I/Os

If i am not wrong there are special I/Os in Siemens which can have Time stamping done at I/O level (I/O Card level usually Inputs Digital), may be used for Seq of Events accurate to ms ( not sure what that value is).

With normal I/Os it may give you diff values as per scan time ( i.e. even using SFB/SFC When the SCAN ROUTINE CHECKS THE I/O status).

Just Guessing
-----
Arc