Siemens Comfort panel

2rlp

Hi,

Was reading about the latest comfort panels having Libre Office preinstalled. Can Libre Office be installed in older versions of comfort panels? and how?

Thanks

Ron

Hi,

Was reading about the latest comfort panels having Libre Office preinstalled. Can Libre Office be installed in older versions of comfort panels? and how?

Thanks

Ron

No.

It's installed on the new UNIFIED comfort panels, which are essentially a whole new HMI system. Def not backwards compatible.

Similar Topics

Hello all, Thank you for your very helpful community. By way of introduction, I have written an interface that interrogates a customer's ERP...
Replies
Views
Hi all! I would like to be able to export some data from a Siemens Comfort panel. I want to end up with a nice PDF document, but I am...
Replies
Views
Hi there, So i have the siemens comfort tp700 hmi. I want to print using printserver and laserjet, but is there any way that i can change the path...
Replies
Views
Anyone know of a way to enable smartserver on a TP1500 comfort without having to have the original project file? I don't even get the remote tab...
Replies
Views
Comfort panel TP1500 It's been running the same program for years and now I'm getting a frequent message across the screen: WinCC Runtime...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom