Siemens cp340 problems

duke72

I'm using a cp340 to send a print string to an Intermec printer. My test plc is a CPU318-2P I have at my desk. Later after I get this working I'll be using a CPU319F. I'm using the example program to start off with. When I trigger P_SEND nothing happens. The Txd led doesnt light up...nothing. I dont even get an Error or Done signal off the FB3 (P_SEND) function block. I have already verified the Address of the CP340 is programmed correctly. It's almost like this card isn't initialized or hasn't started-up. I now have this card hooked directly into HyperTerminal. Any ideas?

Similar Topics

Hello! Have anyone in here used the Siemens CP340 RS232C communication processor (6ES7 340-1AH01-0AE0)? I'm trying to figure out how to use this...
Replies
Views
Hi, been looking everywhere for this info but cant find it. Does anyone know if the CP340 RS232 card supplies 5v to Pin 9. Thanks
Replies
Views
Hello, We have a Sartorius CP scale connected via RS232 to the PLC. All was working well but when the scale was replaced with a newer version...
Replies
Views
I am trying to only receive data from a device via serial communication. I can read the data through my com port on my computer so I know that it...
Replies
Views
All, one of our industrial printers we do represent is communicating with a Siemens CP340 RS232c PLC through a comms cable which is only using...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom