Siemens DP DP Coupler comm issue

jbernal.89

Good morning everyone,

I am trying to communicate 2 schneider electric PLCs through a Siemens DP DP coupler (6ES7 158-0AD01-0XA0), the profibus configuration is being developed in SyCon, I am able to get up DP1 with no problem at all, setting the device address via the DIL switches, but no luck trying to get DP2 to work. I am using the same GSD file for both, DP2 address is set correctly in the switches, I verified DP1 is Input-Output and DP2 is Output-Input both 4 bytes consistent, terminating resistor is ON at DP2, any ideas on what can be causing this bus fault in DP2??

Many thanks

Similar Topics

Hello all! I have a PN Coupler connecting two PLCs, one on X1 and one on X2 and am able to transfer data using the IN and OUT configuration...
Replies
Views
I am currently doing a college final year project. What i had to do was to control multiple networks via profibus from the one master station. The...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am in need of some help. I am having to interface with a customers system. I have a siemens 315 PLC with a CP342-5 The customer has a...
Replies
Views
How are you guys? I’m struggling on the configuration of DP/DP coupler. I followed the configuration steps on manual step by step, but still not...
Replies
Views
I am trying to set up a DP coupler to use with a TI555-1105 PLC and an S7-300. I am using Com-Profibus to configure the profibus network and the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom