Siemens drive and Encoder issue

Aderaleau

On my machine we have MicroMaster 6SE6400-1PB00-0AA0 running a motor with a Siemens 6FX2001-5QP24 encoder.
Everything was working fine and then out of the blue as soon as the motor turns and moves the piece of machine the whole thing trips out on communication error. We changed all the cabling, encoder and drive and still are getting the same thing. We found out that if we disconnect the encoder and move the piece everything is fine, if we move just the encoder and not the motor everything is fine. As soon as both are moving together everything faults out.
Does anyone have any idea on what is causing this and how we can fix it?

Similar Topics

We havea 100kw AC motor with HEIDENHAIN encoders ERM 280speed encoder. The motor works ok up to 500 rpm under closed loop control. Anything...
Replies
Views
I've only found documentation on hooking up a simodrive absolute position sensor to PROFIBUS but not SSI. Having a FM 452 which has SSI...
Replies
Views
Kindly, has anyone tried to control Lenze servomotors with Siemens S120 drives ? Any special hints ? Have some concerns for the resolver and servo...
Replies
Views
Hi All CPU 1517F-3, Drives G120C Working on a project that is under development, so more IO will be added as we go along, to keep my drives out...
Replies
Views
I have G120 with Firmware version V4.7.13. In the TIA project, I have version V4.7.10. I would like to install new firmware HSP in my project. I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom