Siemens Drive Fault

Viks

We have a lot of Siemens drives (Micromaster 440) on Profibus and I have noticed that just in a few months time I have got two drives which have faulted (F0003) and the fault won't clear until you replace the drive. The fault indicated is " Undervoltage" but the mains voltage is okay and there are other drives connected on the same bus which run okay. One thing I have noticed is that every aftertoon the operator will switch OFF all the Mains Isolating Switch to the control panel (cuts off the 3 phase incoming mains, PLC power supply and I/O's) before leaving for home and will switch it back ON again the next morning. Is this a practical thing to do? Could this be a reason for the drives faulting. FYI, all the equipments and components were installed in 2007 and the plant doesn't run 24/7 (just running 44hrs/week. Anyone who has experienced this before?