Siemens Error : \Flash\Simatic\PDATA.FWX

asteroide

Hello Friends

I have this error in a MP277 8" Touch.

The "\Flash\Simatic\PDATA.FWX" configuration file could not be loaded.

The application will be terminated.

I do not have the source code, but I have a folder called Simatic with some dlls files and a HMIRTM.EXE and PDATA.FWX file and anothers files.

How can I download this application to the hmi?

Thanks in advance.

If you don't have original app backed up, I think that you don't have straight forward solution.

The pdata.fwx file in the offline folder is probably the runtime file that you need. I think that it is possible to copy it over to the panel. But maybe the real issue is that the flash memory on the panel is gone.
Do you have a spare panel ?
Does the existing panel allow you to open the windows control panel ?

The dll files could be files needed on the panel as well. I think that the folder that you have is actually a backup from the panel that has been unpacked.