Siemens Fail safe CPU315F-2 DP/PN and IM365

Bachmann

Hello,

I'm using a 315F-2 dp/PN fail safe CPU. I also have an extension rack with a IM-365 module. Can someone tell me if it is allowed to use a IM365 module in combination with fail safe I/O modules (on the extension rack). And especially, where can I find a manual or so from Siemens where this is confirmed.

Thank you.

Bachmann

It works we have used it in some fail safe applications. Link to Siemens statement. Note that the isolation module is not required anymore if you are using the new version of the input/outputcards

Similar Topics

After updating TIA selection tool I was notified that my PLC was now under "predecessor". It was not valid if the "fail-safe" operation was...
Replies
Views
Hi guys.Can somebody explain me or give me a practical example what is the fail-safe technology/signals . For what i read it is force plant into...
Replies
Views
Siemens S7-300 F-safe Cpu is connected to main cpu of same characteristics. When I make software only changes in cpu, communication cpu fails...
Replies
Views
Dear all, I have a fail safe application with S7-300 CPU317F-2 DP. In this application I have an analog input module FAI 6*15bit Hart, 6es7...
Replies
Views
I’m a bit stuck on HMI (KTP-1200) programming… See the picture attached. The PASS or FAIL box should only appear when the toggle switch is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom