Siemens HW online/offline problem

mhans

Hello all ,

I have PCS7 system and running a S7-416 CPU.

Recently I wanted to delete two device from profibus line. I deleted the items , saved - compiled and downloaded to PLC. It seemed O.K. when it was OFFLINE but when I go ONLINE mode , I still saw the items there.

What could be done for that ?

You can see the ONLINE and OFFLINE pictures attached.

offline.jpg online.jpg

Yes if you just download on S7-400 it will go only to RAM. Usually what I do is copy online Dbs to preserve data and then download to memory card aka burn to eprom. This also pertains if you make software changes. You will know is not on the eprom when you go online with the offline project and some blocks will say RAM instead of EEPROM.

Similar Topics

Hello Experts, How can i update my offline Data Block to the Online Datablock without removing the offline comments? When i go online with the...
Replies
Views
Hello to all members of this thread, I've been trying to compare siemens step7 project online and offline block comparison in ladder. when I click...
Replies
Views
Hello, i can find the CPU when searching for it. But when I go Online i just get the icon for "Not compatible" everywhere. I get no additional...
Replies
Views
Siemens S7/TIA v16: "Overwrite if object exists online?" HMI loading message... Thus far, I've just been ticking this box, just to get the HMI...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon. I am having a problem going online with S7-400. Attached is the error that I am getting. I have looked at the help file but the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom