Siemens micromaster 420 profibus

italo2008

Hi

I've a micromaster 420 motor drive, with profibus connection to PLC.
I have a AWL function wich read the status word and send the command word to the motor drive, with its speed reference.

when the drive is fault, once the emergency is reset (it doesn't exist anymore), if I I want the motor start to run, I need to ack the emergency, and, if the on/off1 signal is high, i must reset it for a while.

The question is: is it possible to avoid acking the fault? in this way, if I have ther's no more fault or emergency and the ON signal is high, the motor start to run immediatly and I don't need to reset and set the ON signal...

Is this legal in Italy? You can automatically reset the E-stop but for the machine to move/Start you need to Ack.