Siemens Micromaster 430 BOP2/AOP

504bloke

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi

Can i plug an AOP into a siemens 430 MM invertor ? The AOP is listed for the 440 only, the 430 uses the BOP2 ?

Reason i ask is i just had a drive repaired by an siemens repairer and the drive has come back with the same fault as it was shipped with

F001 (Overvoltage fault)

Bearing in mind there is no problem with the voltage or motor on site and when the F001 fault appears on power up the BOP2 keypad is locked and you cannot do anything.

The repairer has told me its the OP station causing this and that if i change it to an AOP the drive will work ???

Well firstly the AOP isnt listed for use on the 430 and secondly i cannot see an op station causing an OV fault ?

I have got an AOP and BOP2 coming out tomorrow to try but to be honest i think the repairer is talking horse manure!

Any Comments welcome

Hi Dave,

You pretty much got it right....

MM_OPs_and_modules.jpg

Kevin