Siemens MP377 15" Touch Query

kegman

All,
Has anyone had any issues with siemens MP377 15" HMI touch screens.

We have recently had one installed which keeps locking up with all variables showing " hash "

Having not programmed the panel myself i just want to know if there are any common problems before we look any deeper.

Siemens part number 6AV6-644-OAB01-2AXQ

Cheers

Yes, thanks we've already established that.

HMI connected to S7400 plc via profibus DP set to 1.5MB

Plc not showing any errors and hardware diagnostics all clear.

Once again, has anyone had issues with the above screen !!!!

Yes, thanks we've already established that.

HMI connected to S7400 plc via profibus DP set to 1.5MB

Plc not showing any errors and hardware diagnostics all clear.

Once again, has anyone had issues with the above screen !!!!

No issues, but never used it with the DP interface, only Ethernet.

Do you need to reboot the panel to get it up´n running again?

Cable length of profibus, noise from other power cables, grounding runed paralell with profibus .. that´s what I´m thinking of if you don´t have a problem with your panel itself.