Siemens s7-300 ladder for conveyer belt

Azad Fazal

Hello,I need ladder logic for SIEMENS PLC. There is a conveyer belt on which similar kind of bottles are travelling. At the end, the conveyer belt divides into three conveyer belts for packing.Equal number of bottles should be moved to next conveyer belts. Please help

sorry for paint but that would be the idea:

timer is to prevent oscilation of sensor (preset time should be smaller than min. time sensor is activated)

simple count what conveyer should be activated.

of course there is numerous prevention that should be added here (like if one conveyer fails, etc. but that is another story)

there could also be a time delay for how long the bottle needs to get from prox. sensor to coveyer's split to delay starting of respective conveyer.

LD.jpg

Last edited: