Siemens S7 to Red Lion touchscreen

Robert_M

Hello all,
I am currently working on a project using a Siemens S7-224 and a Red Lion G306MS00. I have the touchscreen setup for PPI communications, but I don't seem to be able to establish communications between them. I went to the Red Lion website and downloaded the pinout for the comm cable, but I suspect that is the problem. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Please and Thank you.
Robert

Thank you for the reply. The link is the same link I followed to create the cable. At the end of the day, I cannot connect to the S7 with the factory PPI cable, so I have to assume I have killed it o_O. I will speak with Siemens today and order a new PLC.

Similar Topics

Hi All, I am hoping someone can help. I have setup a Red Lion Data Station (DA30D, Crimson 3.1 Build 3112) to log data from several Allen...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am trying to setup a Red Lion Data Station Plus (DSPLE000) protocol converter to communicate between a Siemens S7 315-2PN/DP (6ES7...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, here is the project i want to control a siemens sinamics G110 drive via USS telegram on 485 serial interface. What is done; 485 serial...
Replies
Views
Hi, We are trying to connect (for the 1st time) a Red Lion DSPSX to a Siemens S7. Unfortunately I do not have the S7 in front of me but I have...
Replies
Views
I was hoping to connect a Red Lion G3 unit to a Siemens Simotion D435 Controller. I didn't see a Driver in Crimson 3.0 for this. Is this correct...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom