Siemens S7200 communication with Wincc

Amjad19376

I am using S7 200 PLC in my system which is communicating with WIncc via EM277 module data in the wincc is not rententive as wincc is switch from offline to online.I can see data in plc but not on wincc i have enter data again. pl help me.
Amjad

Amjad19376 said:
I am using S7 200 PLC in my system which is communicating with WIncc via EM277 module data in the wincc is not rententive as wincc is switch from offline to online.I can see data in plc but not on wincc i have enter data again.
is any one done this type communication? is any extra code is required to keep data rentative whenever wincc is online with the plc

pl help me.
Amjad

Similar Topics

hey guys here first time for me in this awesome forum actually i have S7-200 connected to Winview HMI and HMI project file has lost and broken...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I hope someone would be so kind to help me with this issue, I have trouble finding the way to declare a value which I want to be my...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone Does anybody know if it's possible to connect a termopar to an analog input directly? being more specific Siemens S7-200 analog input...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I am quite new both in this forum and in the PLC area. I am happy I found this great forum and hope one day I can help with my...
Replies
Views
I am trying to Configure Siemens S7200 (cpu222) with Vijeo citect scada on PPI cable but the problem i face in vijeo citect is that i am not able...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom