Siemens special flag

sjumpy

Hi. I have just started programming S7-300. I can not find anything about the special flags like for example the flag which is one scan off and then always on ( like M9036 in Mitsubishi PLC). Can any one help me in this matter please?

There are non, you have to create them.
eg:
an M0.0
R M0.0
creates an OFF marker

an M0.1
S M0.1

Creates an ON marker

an M0.7
=M0.7

creates a CYCLE marker

dear Sjumpy,

u can do it very well as mogie gave u the example, also u can create some clock bits from HWconfiguration.Just Click-right on CPU, go to properties then select Clock-give your free memory byte to make clock byte, u can get 8 types of frequency bits in each 8 bits,

Similar Topics

Hi All I have 5 x machines that all have S7 414H PLC's controlling them. The end client is in India and they have a DCS system (Yokogowa) that...
Replies
Views
Dear PLC experts, Please share to me if anybody knows a certain special features of SIEMENS PLC's/HMI/SCADA which other brand does not have...
Replies
Views
I am currently working on an old machine with no comments in the program my question is? How do i know wich PW adresses the special modules and...
Replies
Views
I am looking for good material on programming Siemens 505 special function programs, the manuals are pretty much useless. Any recomendations?
Replies
Views
The past week we received a new piece of equipment from Germany which utilizes siemens controls. Typically in our company we use A.B. controls for...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom