Siemens step 7 project file type

breynaud

What does a siemens step 7 saved plc program project end with for example project1.xxx what are the last three letters?

When you use the "archiving" function in STEP7, a compressed project is stored in either a ".zip" file or a ".arj" file.
The files that you find in the project folder under S7proj arent really meant to be accessed individually - with a few exceptions of course :)

If its not an archived file, then it is spread across a whole range of folders within a master folder whose name is the project name.

Similar Topics

Oh boy... If I can build my Step 7 knowledge fast enough, I have a new customer who needs a guy to help with some projects. I went on a site visit...
Replies
Views
Good Morning, Hoping someone with some Siemens experience can give me a hand with this one. Customer has a S7-200 cpu, which has a 6GK7...
Replies
Views
I'm just trying to figure out the right method of adding a DO card to an existing rack. It's not the *next* open slot, but I have to move the AO...
Replies
Views
Hi Siemens Experts, I am hoping someone can shed some light on my issue. I have uploaded the code from a S7-300 (317-2PN/DP) using Step 7...
Replies
Views
Hello, We monitor the temperature of a pipe via a 4-20mA temperature transducer. This goes into DB135(Read Analog Inputs). The issue I have is the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom