Siemens ti505 + A.B DL40+

L33LAD

Hi All
First of all, I hope I'm in the correct place.
I am trying to program an A.B DL40+ message display using the Dos based TI 505 software (siemens)I cannot seem to get the messages to display. There is communication there, but the screen is still blank. What I want to know is, are there any commands that I should be using in the program in order for the display to work, such as MWIR,or LDC etc. It seems that it is not as simple as setting an output & programming in a message to suit.
Can anyone please help

L33LAD

Ken

Thanks for that.

Yes, it has special function capabilities, I think I found the solution as soon as I turned to the page. Will let you know either way...

Similar Topics

Hi. I have 2 files where I would like to see the ladder logic differences (similar to the Rockwell compare function). I am using TISoft Siemens...
Replies
Views
Stick a fork in it? Circa 1995 control system on a critical machine. Less than 100 Digital IO, less than 10 analog IO. I believe we can remove...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am currently looking at having to convert a SIEMENS SIAMTIC TI505 plc into an AB PLC. Let me start this off by saying I don't know much...
Replies
Views
Hi there, this is my first post so please let me know if I'm doing anything wrong! I have a surplus Siemens Simatic TI505 Rack with a number of...
Replies
Views
Hello all- I am in some needed help. I am translating an old Texas Instruments PLC code from 1982 to Allen Bradley RSLogix5000. I believe it...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom